Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nada

No News. Barely any rumors. Here is what I know so far:

* Referrals have not been sent yet. The cutoff date is most likely between 1/16/06 - 1/22/06.

* The thinking is that the person in China who needs to sign off on referrals is busy dealing with Earthquake relief (as he should be).

* Our agency has sent 2 e - mails this week. The first one telling us we can no longer apply for waiting children (children w/special needs). The second one telling us our fee has increased by $500.00 due upon referral. I can't say I am pleased with either e - mail but I will not get into that right now.

* I can only hope and pray we have some answers by the end of this week. That my friend Sharon gets to she her daughter's picture and that I have some idea if we are next or not!

No comments: