Friday, May 30, 2008

Silence...

I've been quiet, RQ has zilch to report and nothing is coming out of the CCAA. We have had a busy month with preschool ending and my sister in law (Meg) graduating college. Congratulations Meg!! Meg leaves in August for China!!! Megan has decided to go to China (Inner Mongolia) for a year to teach English. We are so proud of her and so honored that she will have a year to immerse herself in her goddaughter's culture. We are hoping that she can meet us in China when we finally get there and have a few days to spend with us and Lily.

There are no Rumors this month and it is killing me! We have heard that 1/23/06 will not be included, but that is not a surprise. We should know something on Monday and hopefully I will be sane enough by then to hear what the results are. Here's my breakdown:

If they get to 1/20 then I feel 90% sure that we will have a referral in July.

If they get to 1/19 I feel 70% sure we will get a referral in July.

If they get to 1/18 then I feel I have a 50% chance of a July referral.

If they don't get to 1/18 then there is no way it's happening in July.

So, I don't know how to feel right now, except very anxious for Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this must be so hard for you guys this month. it's so close though. worst case scenario you definitely get a referral in august. that is only 2 months away! hang in there! we're thinking of you and lily every day!!!
bbmcw

Christine said...

I like your break down! I am right with you! I have thought a lot about this and wondering how I will feel next month based on how far they get this month. I am dying to hear some news! I hope we hear something on Monday. Please please please!!! Lets hope they get to the 20th so we can be 90% sure we will see Lily's and Mary Anne's face soon!!! :)