Friday, May 2, 2008

Makeover

New Look!! I had a makeover done by Sarah at Blogoverers with Love and I LOVE it! The money I paid all goes to my favorite charity, Half the Sky. I needed something fresh and new to look at for these last few months of the wait and I think Sarah, from Blogovers with Love did a great job.

Referrlas have not arrived yet but we expect them either today or Monday. I am so excited for my friends Susan and Hope who will be seeing their daughter's face for the first time!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the new blog look! I'm tempted to do that with my boring blog! We're both getting close!

Sharon

Debbie said...

your blog may have just sold me on actually doing this updated look. i have been debating but just kept thinking: "nah".

Yours looks SOOOO cute!!!

will you hate me if i follow your lead to a new blog look?

have a great weekend!

debbie

Anonymous said...

Love the makeover. It so happy!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Love the new look!
Just think we are going to be July or August!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Diane said...

Melissa,
How adorable is your blog!! I love it! Don't be surprised if some of us other pandas decide to cuten up our blogs too! This is definitely going to be contagious!

:)Di