Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Projections

RQ posted her projections today. When I looked at this chart my hear skipped a beat and I am holding the tears back in my eyes. Her horrid case is Jan. 23rd! I was thinking it would be great if they could get to the 19th BUT if the CCAA gets to the 23rd then we are defiantly in for July. In 4 weeks I could be saying, "I am next!". I am tyring so hard not to get my hopes up but I have been let down every month for 27 months that I know I can handle disappointment. I really can't believe that this journey will really be over soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy!! This is so exciting.... It's really happening now! YAY. Cannot wait to hear all about China and planning your big trip!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I am glad that it is FINALLY getting CLOSE (we used to be LID 1/27/06 - but went SN). Hope it goes better than HORRID CASE! Lucy