Monday, May 5, 2008

Next...

The CCAA confirmed that the official cutoff is January 12th. Our agencies 1/10/06 group received referrals and we are the NEXT LID group with our agency. We are finally next for something! It will probably take 3 months to get to 1/26/06, although I am really praying for only 2 months. The phone calls started coming on Friday and it was so exciting to read all the messages as people received their referrals. It is really hard to believe that we are so close and that this is going to happen for us. I find myself thinking a lot about the baby that will become our daughter. I know she is born and I pray that she is being well cared for. She is not waiting for us, she does not know that her world is about to change in a few more months. I hate to wish time away but I really hope the next few weeks go by fast!!

No comments: