Wednesday, April 30, 2008

January 12th

Not official, but we are pretty confident that the cutoff is this month is January 12th. 3 days is far from great BUT this is what I was prepared for. The 12th was a really big day so I am not surprised they did not get any further. The CCAA is now 14 days away from our 1/26/06 LID! Four of those days are weekends, so really 10 days! We are 2 or 3 months away from a referral. I think there is a 50 / 50 chance that we could see a referral in the beginning of July. If we do not get a July referral then I don't know what will happen. There are rumors that the CCAA will not give referrals out during the Olympics. I really hope they send referrals out at the end of July right before the Olympics, but then I expect we will be unable to travel until September. Part of me can't believe how close we really are and then I also feel like we will never see Lily's face. I think I need to start a "to do " list because I would hate to be unprepared after all this waiting!

No comments: