Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another Place for Toys...

Another place for toys, the last thing we really need! However, I have been looking for something to keep Lily's toys in and this was exactly what I wanted. Most of the toys are in the basement and then we have a toy bin for the boys. Over the years, the boys toy bin has become a holder for every small toy in the world (legos, crayons, small figurine's). I wanted something for Lily that I could keep in a different part of the family room and that still looked somewhat stylish. I have already filled the baskets!! The hope is that referrals will be sent next week. The CCAA is closed for a holiday next Thursday and Friday and they have always sent out referrals before they leave for vacation. Hopefully only one more week until we know the cutoff. My head says the cutoff is the 12th but I still hold out hope for a few more days.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

love the toy holder! yeah for toys for lily!

what is up with chinaadopttalk.com? i haven't been able to open the site. i need my RQ fix! :-)

have a great weekend!!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Wishing the Jan LID'ers the best. We were Jan 27 before we went with the Waiting Child (I saw where you had visited our blog about a year ago!). Hope a big batch comes soon from China!