Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Referrals!!

Referrals arrived Monday and you have to go check out Sharon's blog. Sharon received her referral for Mary Alice and she is such a cutie! Congratulations Sharon!!! Lots of other people received referrals this week and it has been so fun watching and reading all the referral post. Will we be doing this next month?? I hope so. The CCAA confirmed the cutoff at 1/20/06, 2 days earlier than we what we thought it was BUT the 21st and 22nd are weekend days are no one was logged in. So, although we are 6 days away from our LID I really think we still have a good chance of getting a referral in a couple of weeks. I am pouring over packing list and making to do list and I am hoping to get a few things accomplished in the next few weeks. It will be a miracle if I get anything done because I don't think I have really digested he fact that we are NEXT...hopefully!

No comments: