Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rumor's and TA's

Last night RQ posted than an agency says that matching has begun. This is significant for a few reasons. If this is true then our file could be sitting on someones desk with a picture of out daughter!!!! That is overwhelming to think about! Oh, and when I read that rumor I was down at the beach house and a storm had just passed and the most beautiful rainbow came out. That has to mean good luck, right?? Usually, a few days after RQ post that matching has begun we learn the cutoff. So, I am thinking we may here from our agency on Friday about the cutoff. I am in a bundle of nerves!!

Then, this AM people who received referrals last month posted they got travel approval today. Typically, referrals arrive a few days after TA's arrive. So it looks like the CCAA is very busy right now and hopefully they don't slow down until 1/26 is matched!

I thought I would be calm this week and I would be a mess next week. NOPE, I am full of nerves right now and I just need to know if we are in or out.

2 comments:

Norma said...

Breath honey or you will never make it. Enjoy this exciting time as it usually only comes once. So happy for you.

Doreen said...

Eat chocolate...it helps!!!!!


Doreen in Montreal Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan