Wednesday, June 4, 2008

NEXT!!!

The "unofficial" cutoff this month is the January 22nd!!! OMG they are 4 days away from our LID!!! This is really going to happen. It is not official until the CCAA changes their website but our agency has confirmed this for us. People, we are are weeks away from seeing Lily!!!

Of course, they could only do 1, 2, or 3 days next month and we would have to wait until August BUT I really think next month is our month. It is so perfect.. right in time for Shea's birthday. Back in January he said that seeing Lily would be a perfect b-day gift, oh how I agree!!

7 comments:

Aimee said...

This is SOOOO exciting! Congrats on being so close ~ you DESERVE it after such a long wait! We all can't wait to see Lily's beautiful face!

Anonymous said...

YAY Pat, Missy, Shea and Bryce!
This is so so exciting!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the picture and to meet your little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Dave & Sandy

PS: Is it just me or do you suddenly realize all of things you still have to get done in the next couple of months?

Christine said...

Yippeee!!! WE ARE NEXT!! WE ARE NEXT!!!!! Get that list going!!! I am so excited for you!!! I look forward to waiting this month out along with you! :) Let's celebrate!!!! Soon we will meet our little girls!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I checked out your blog on a great day!!! So excited for you guys. We can't wait to hear the great news...we'll be thinking of you all. Carolyn & Marc

Anonymous said...

Great news!! I read the news and thought how great it was, but I guess it didn't really hit me till I went to tell Matt. Then I got major chills and tears in my eyes! We're so happy to hear that your wait will soon meet its end and your real journey will begin!
Matt & Rebecca

Norma said...

so happy for you and for her........god speed and we will be following along with you........and christine too!!!!