Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tradition

When you do something once in my family, it becomes a tradition. When I was 36 ish weeks pregnant with Bryce my mom and I went to my appointment and then took Shea to the Swan Boats. Well, today I happened to have a doctors appointment in the city, so my mom and I follow up on that tradition. We took the boys and my niece into Boston. We went for a ride on the swan boats, on the "T" and then enjoyed a little ice cream at the annual Scoooper Bowl. If I didn't know any better you would think I was 36 weeks pregnant, I took the "all you can eat" ice cream to heart. I guess being this close (hopefully weeks away) from a referral can make you act pregnant!

Nana and the kids at "Scooper Bowl"
Riding the "T"

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi Melissa! I love family traditions! As your kids grow older you will create more and more of them! My kids are all grown now and still look forward to the same ones as when they were little!
I am so glad you ate that ice cream! I feel so much better now about eating those two pieces of bday cake on my son's bday! As far as I'm concerned we are over 36 weeks pregnant and should be able to eat what ever we want!
3 more weeks til delivery! Yipppeee!
Love,
:)Di