Friday, June 27, 2008

29 Months

As of yesterday we have been waiting 29 months since our LID. I stopped counting a while ago but I can't help but wonder if this will be our last LID anniversary without a referral. As of tonight we have no news. I can't even call people anymore because they expect it to be "the call"! I am hoping to hear the cutoff on Monday or Tuesday. I am sure by Sunday night I will be crazy with anxiety but right now I am feeling pretty calm and looking foreword to the weekend. I of course have already had one margarita tonight and see a few more coming my way this weekend! Hopefully this is our last weekend without a referral!!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Fingers crossed and prayers being said for your referral next week.. A few margarita;s will get you thru the weekend and you"ll be ready and relaxed for next week!! Linda

Alyson and Ford said...

And now 2 agencies reporting "packages in the air"... Wow! What a week we have to look forward to!!
Hang in there :) We've given up on breathing :)
peace
fm

Tracy said...

Can't imagine your anxiety! :) We have two boys as well, we dropped out of china...now waiting for our little one in Haiti. I hope you get the GREAT news next week!!!!

Norma said...

hang in there.....we have friends with the same LID as you and I can imagine how anxious you are this weekend......keep busy!! i remember how we felt waiting and that was before RQ and all the internet chatting.

Cindi said...

Get ready for the whirlwind! Hope you hear SOON! Our referral came almost 3 weeks ago, and we've been JOYFULLY nonstop since!!
Cindi from RQ

Marjorie said...

Melissa, what a mess you must be. I have been thinking about you and Sandy so much in the past couple of weeks. I can't wait to see those pictures. How are you even sleeping at night? I pray you have news before the fourth!!