Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryce!



My baby boy turned 4 today! He's growing up so fast. I remember last year how sad I was that Bryce was turning 3 and how I felt like it was really time for Lily to come home. I realize now that Bryce was not ready to be a big brother but he has grown so much in the past year and I know he is now ready to be a wonderful big brother!! Bryce had such a great day today and loved being the center of attention. His party with his friends was so much fun and the smile never left his face. Bryce keeps me on my toes but he's full of surprises and always making us laugh. Bryce is affectionate and always has a kiss and hug for mommy. It will be a long two weeks away from Bryce when we travel to China and I know I will be missing ny hugs!!
Happy Birthday Bryce, mommy and daddy love you!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

oh yeah ... happy birthday, bryce! what a wonderful big brother you are going to be to your little sister :-) !!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Can't wait for your sister to come home...

Your LID is next!!

Alyson LID 01/27/06 (on the bubble!)

Anonymous said...

bryce was so cute at his party. he did smile the whole time! and giggled the whole time too. lucky lily to have two great big brothers!

Dannye said...

happy belated birthday Bryce!! Hope it was all that and then some....and hopefully you will see your baby sister's picture quite soon!

-Dannye LID 7/14/06 (quite a ways away)