Tuesday, March 27, 2007

14 Months!!!


Our 14 month LID anniversary was yesteday! 14 months ago we were logged in and thought we would have a referral in 8 months, it looks like we have another 6 - 7 months to go. The truth is the time is starting to go quick and I feel like the end of this wait is in sight. I didn't even realize yesterday was the 26th and that another month had passed until today. Last week I came to terms with the fact we will not have a referral this summer. I honestly think we will get our referral in October and travel sometime around Thanksgiving and Christmas. The spring will go quick with our move at the end of May and then we will have a great summer. Pat and I will take one last mini vacation with just the two of us in August to Nantucket and then fall arrives. Shea starts kindergarten and Bryce starts preschool and mom will have lots of time to prepare for our trip to China. So I guess I am at peace with 14 months of waiting behind me.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi there! I am with you that we will probably get our referrals in October & travel around Christmas! Last Christmas was a low point in this waiting journey -- hopefully this Christmas will be with our Lily girls!!! Happy 14 month LID to all of us .... Debbie Eriksen LID 1/26/06 for Lily Hope :-)

Colleen said...

You are sooo close!! Travel for Xmas I say!

Alyson and Ford said...

Counting down (up?) to number #15!
We hope to be traveling to China by Christmas also.....