Sunday, March 11, 2007

100 Good Wishes Quilt


After collecting squares for a year I finally had the quilt made! A women in town made it for me and she did a wonderful job. When I picked it up I actually cried because I just could not believe it was completed! It was so emotinal thinking that all our families and friends have contributed to this quilt. I want everyone to know how much we appreciate their help in making this quilt for our daughter. We have a lot of extra fabric left over and I think we will be making a second quilt. We would really like to take the second quilt with us to China and donate it to Lily's orphanage. Many of the orphanages in China do not have heat and it would be wonderful to know that our families and friends will have a part in keeping a child warm.

No comments: