Tuesday, March 6, 2007

What a party!!





So we had a birthday party on Sunday and our dining room table ended up flipped over onto it's side! I guess I have a rowdy family!! The table actually started falling over in the middle of singing "Happy Birthday" and within 30 seconds three grown man and one 2 year old have the table upside down trying to fix it. Now the table is 2 years old and nothing should be wrong with it! One of the screws in the leg is stripped and now the table can not stand up. I called the store and they told me there was nothing they could do because the warranty is only good for a year! I took that really well so they asked me to take digital pictures and send it to them. So, after seeing the pictures they decided to send someone out to the house to fix the table. I really want a new table but I guess I'll have to be happy with a table that can stand on it's own! After referrals went out yesterday for only 11 days I was not a pleasant women to deal with so I guess the customer service women was able to pick up on my instability!

No comments: