Monday, April 2, 2007

Welcome to the roller coaster!

Rumor had it that referrals were sent on Friday and that agencies would be receiving them today. There were some agencies saying referrals were made into November, which would be great news because it is expected to take at least 3 months to get through November 2005 referrals. Once the CCAA gets through November then I feel like we are will be so close. We also have made some great friends who have a LID of November 30th so we are also very excited for them. OK, back to the rollar coaster... I was very excited on Friday to know we would know something today but unfortunately nothing happened. I feel for everybody expecting referrals but they will hopefully see their daughters face by the end of week. Just to add to the drama the new rumor is that the CCAA may not even finish October this month! So I have no idea what will happen this month and all the excitement I felt this weekend is now gone. I really should stop riding the roller coaster and ignore all the rumors because it just gets harder every month. Of course I am off now to check Rumor Queen because I just can't stay away!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

It is impossible to stay away....impossible!