Thursday, April 5, 2007

So Not Good

The rumors were out there that the CCAA would only give referrals for 2 - 3 days but I refused to believe it. Then my ususal very quiet agency sent an e - mail confirming it. This is absolutely devestating for those October families expecting rerferrals this month and it has made me numb. Right when I think I have a good idea when our referral will come it gets pushed out again. I am not in a good place right now and I am just so sad for all of us in the China Adoption Community. I have to belive that our day will come but it is so hard not knowing when and being disapointed 15 straight months! I feel bad for my boys because they deserve a happy sane mommy but this wait is just draining me. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe I'll be able to put today behind me but I think it's going to be a tough couple of days with a few tears shed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting email being circulated by our agency regarding the Disney movie "Meet the Robinsons." Perhaps you can post it?

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Our LID is Jan 27 '06 -- feeling your pain in Georgia. Frustrating beyond words. We aren't alone.

Lucy