Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's official!


The CCAA updated their site last night. They officially matched 2 days worth of dossier's. This just plain stinks! There are officially only 3 months worth of Log In Dates before our 1/26/06 LID. I have no idea how long it will take but either way I'll be ready when our day comes. I am really trying to stay positive and maybe things will eventaully speed up! I think that once November is matched there will be a slight speed up because November is suppose to be a big month with lots of dossier's. I also heard that referrals may come out early next month because the CCAA closes for the May holiday (I think the first week in May) so we should hear about referrals at the end of April. I can only hope that the Wide Horizons family with a LID of 10/28/05 will be matched next!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I sure hope we are next too - but nothing would suprise me now.

I really think things will speed up after Oct and some of Nov are thru...I've been saying that lets hope I'm right.

Alyson and Ford said...

We are right there with you!! We need a "speed up".

Alyson

Mammarazzi Madness said...

The wait is so tough. My thoughts are with you and all the families that are waiting. I promise it is worth it in the end !
I hope things speed up this month.
Andrea