Monday, April 16, 2007

Crib


I finally bought a crib. Not that I needed one because I have one from the boys, but I had to have a white crib for Lily! I have been looking for a while and found one on craigs list. It is practically brand new so it's in really good condition. I wish I could put it together but since we are moving I figure I should wait. I can't wait to get the nursery started, even if we still have a while to wait! Over the weekend we saw a few newborns and that really got Shea thinking about Lily. He has been talking about Lily all day; can he sit next to her in the car, can he help give her a bath, and telling me he will be in charge of Lily. We started this process just about 2 years ago this month so that is a very long time for a 5 year old to wait for his baby sister!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Really pretty crib!! Can't wait to see a pic of it in the room. :)

Wendy said...

What a wonderful Crib.