Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Shea!

Shea turned 5 today! So hard to believe that 5 years ago I became a mom. Shea is a sweet and loving little boy who always has a twinke in his eye. He LOVES to play and has the best imagination. He always has a hug for us when we walk into the house and I still get lots of cuddle time from him. My boy is getting big and older and I wish I could capture his youth and put it into a bottle. I am so proud of his kindness and he is a great big brother to Bryce and can't wait for his baby sister to come home!




2 comments:

Debbie said...

what a sweet boy!!! happy birthday to shea ... he will be a wonderful big brother to your miss lily :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shea! I remember hearing the news of your arrival...Your mom and dad were so excited waiting for you!!!!!!! Sorry this is late...I'm catching up!
~Sue