Monday, July 30, 2007

Progress with Nursery

I couldn't wait any longer; I had to see the crib up! This weekend Pat finally gave into my nagging and assembled the crib and I immediately put the bedding on. I love it all together! We bought the dresser when we moved and the pink on the drawers can change colors to white, yellow or green. I will probally take the mirror off and use the dresser as a changing station. I still need to paint the room and look for a book case, curtains and lamps. Hopefully we will start the painting in the fall, but we still have plenty of time. I find myself just walking into Lily's room and sitting in the rocking chair to refelct on this whole process. I am a believer in that "things happen for a reason" so I am at peace with this extended wait but I can't wait to have my baby in the crib!








3 comments:

the mommy said...

I love it great choices.... I feel the same way about the wait and wanting my baby in her crib. One day we will all be posting pictures of their sweet little faces poking out of those cribs...

Susan R.

Anonymous said...

Now when you say "I still need to paint the room" you mean...

Debbie said...

i am with you ....yes, this all has happened for a reason but wow this summer has been rough for me. i just thought my lily would be here by now for pool time & vacations. we will get there! i can't wait to see our lily-girls!