Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Quiet around here

It is that time of month where there is not much going on in "adoption world". The next set of referrals should be here around August 6th and they will probally cover only another weeks worth of dates. At this point I have stopped trying to predict when our referral will arrive. I am now obsessed with when November 30th will receive their referrals. I think that once November is completed there could be a slight speed up and maybe the CCAA will start referring 2 weeks at a time. Also, I am so excited to see three of our November 30th friends get their referrals! I am so excited to welcome home some of Lily's first friends!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,
Thanks for always being so positive and uplifting to me! We can't wait to get all the 99ers girls together for a bit celebration.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

OK, so I can't spell today.

I meant a BIG celebration!!
Nancy