Thursday, July 19, 2007

Where is Lily?


Well she's in China! We just don't know where in China. Last night I had a dream and in my dream I kept repeating " Jiangsu". That is the name of a Province in China and I don't know why I was saying it but I am wondering if this is where Lily is right now! My friend Dave keeps a cool map that he updates each month. The map shows a sampling of where the babies are being referred from. Looking at Dave's map shows me no recent referrals from the Jiangsu Province lately but we never know what will happen when it is our turn! BTW Jiangsu is # 12 on the map.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

goose bumps...

Anonymous said...

oops..that was me, Missy. sorry!
~susan (smith)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is way too spooky. I just hope that Lily has been born and is currently loved by either her nannies or her foster family.

- Dave

Debbie said...

funny that you blog about this b/c i keep thinking that our lily is from jiangxi prov. obviously, i could be totally wrong but that is just what i have been thinking the past few weeks. i wonder where our lily girls are right now. can't wait for us to find out!!!!!!!! love to you, debbie