Thursday, July 26, 2007

18 Months


In Chinese tradition, the number 18, normally 十八 (shí bā), can also be read as 幺八 (yāo bā), which sounds like 要发 (yào fā), meaning that one is going to prosper. Thus, building floors numbered "18" are often very expensive in China.


That's just a little tid bit of info. I thought I would pass along because we have officially been waiting 18 months! I really have nothing else to say about that!


Still no firm info. about referrals this month. I am hoping they at least get to November 21st but further would be great. We should hopefully know something by the end of next week.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Congratulations (I think)! We all have to be getting closer with each passing month, right? Hopefully, soon, these bittersweet LID anniversaries will turn into happy Gotcha day anniversaries, instead! We are almost there!
Diane