Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend Fun and CRAZY RUMOR!



We had a great day at the beach on Saturday with the "99ers" and then the Murphy's hosted a fabulous cookout! It was so great being with all our friends that we have made over the last 18 months. I actually think I felt some excitement in the air with the November families. Their wait is close to being over sometime in the next 1 - 3 months! We talked about what we think referral day will be like, traveling and "gotcha day". We talked about registering and nurseries. I think we are all staring to see the light at the end of the tunnel! The weekend was followed by a nice lunch with Kathy today. Kathy shares a LID with me and is with my agency so we will travel together. Kathy only lives an hour away so we were able to meet for lunch and a little shopping. We did a little damage at Baby Gap, Gymboree and Pottery Barn Kids! It was a great afternoon!! OK, Now it is CRAZY RUMOR time! RQ reports that an agency told an early December family that they would get their referral in August. There is no way this is going to happen and I refuse to believe it, it is to good to be true. Oh, how I wish to be proven wrong but I just don't think it will happen. So I guess the roller coaster begings for this month. Hold on tight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are going to have to email me when this august bit goes down...so curious now!!!
~sue