Thursday, June 28, 2007

Shopping Time


I could not resist! I went into TJ Maxx tonight with two tired boys and I am sure TJ Maxx would have preferred I just went home! I actually went in looking for something for my foyer but ended up in the baby girl section. It was not my fault, I just followed the carriage. The ladybug bins match Lily's bedding and I have plenty of stuff to fill those up! The picture is of 8 girls from around the world and next to each girl is the word for "hello" in that country's language. I love the picture and it will look perfect in Lily's room. I think it may be time to start taking down the wallpaper...

3 comments:

LedaP said...

LOVE the picture! And the bins, very cute!!!!

Colleen said...

Love the bins! Happy 17 months.

Headmeister said...

Hi! Found you on Colleen's blog in the coments, and I had to tell you that I love that picture!

Be well,
Heather
LID 12-29-06
www.diggingaholetochina.com