Tuesday, June 26, 2007

17 Months


That time of month again, LID anniversary. 17 months ago today we were logged into the CCAA for a 6 - 8 month wait. We are still here waiting and not going anywhere fast! I am actually doing OK with the wait, better than I have been in the past. Don't get me wrong, I still have my moments of sadness but I know our time will come and Lily will be home with us and the pain of this wait will be a thing of the past. The summer has offically started and although I never thought 6 months ago I would have another summer without my little girl that is exactly what is happening. The boys and I had a great day at the beach today with friends and I am excited for many more summer days at Minot Beach! Referrals should be coming next week and I think they will probally get to November 15th or so. Rumor has it that the CCAA should be done referring November by the beginning of September. I really want that to be true and then at least our "99" friends will have their daughters home for the Holidays!

No comments: