Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Goodbye Old, Hello New





New House Old House

We survived the move! We spent all Memorial Day weekend moving boxes into the house and then the movers moved the furniture in on Wednesday. I can't belive how sore I was from moving boxes, and I like to think I am in some sort of shape! I love the new house. The new rugs made a huge difference and the extra space is great. The boys miss our swing set at the old house but we will eventually get a new one. I don't miss the trees and all the that comes with a lot of trees but I do miss the shade. Our new lawn needs a lot of work but that will come with time. My first indoor projects will be painting the kitchen and Lily's room. Referrals have still not been sent out and it now looks like the cutoff may be November 7th, making for just 6 days of referrals! I really can not even predict where that puts our refferal but it certainly is not getting any closer!! For now I will enjoy our new house and I am really looking foreward to the summer.








2 comments:

Dave said...

Congratulations on your new home. We hope that it will soon be filled with fond memories.

- Dave & Sandy

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa! I hope we will see you and Patrick tonight. My e-mails to you have bounced back. I hope you enjoy all the projects on your new home.