Thursday, June 7, 2007

Refferals


It's official. November 7, 2005 is the cutoff for this month. I am numb about this wait right now. I know it will eventually happen but I just don't understand why this is taking so long. I believe it is still possible to at least have a referral before Christmas but I am losing hope each month. We went to our waiting meeting last night and it was a difficult one. People are very sad and angry right now. It always puts things in perspective because you hear other people's stories. People have been waiting a long time to start a family and have gone through lots of loss, something we have not had in the process of growing our family. I do think though I just may take the summer off from the meetings. We already have plans to see the "99" ers during the summer and they always give me the strength to get through another month!

No comments: