Monday, October 29, 2007

World Champions!!

The Boston Red Sox are WORLD CHAMPIONS and we are the proud owners of this swing set! We purchased bunk beds from Jordan's and now we get a refund check. I can't think of a better way to spend the refund check than on a swing set. Who needs a vacation? Not me! I couldn't even wait for the refund and I had to go out this afternoon to buy it. The swing set will be delivered the day before Thanksgiving and the boys are so excited!I have three very happy boys, 2 little ones who can't wait for their new toy and one big one over the win of his favorite team! Being a Boston sport fan is a fun job right now, with the Red Sox as World Champions, the Patriots undefeated and Boston College as the # 2 college football team in the country!! With that said I am so happy baseball season is over, now I can watch my shows on T.V. That's the deal in this house; during baseball season we watch the Red Sox but during the off season I am in control of the remote!


2 comments:

Erica said...

Hi Melissa,

I am ABSOLUTELY kicking myself that we did not buy furniture.
You're one lucky duck !
That swing set looks fantastic.

Have a super fun Halloween with your boys.

Erica =)

the mommy said...

Congrats Melissa that is fantastic and I was pulling for the Sox because of knowing you and that you bought furniture from Jordan's....