Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Celebration Time!

Finally, something good is happening!! Last Thursday our agency sent out their monthly update saying that November 30th would be receiving referrals with the October batch. Pat gets the updates so he called me with the news. I cried tears of Joy for my November 30th "99er" friends! Their wait was so close to being over! I came home and immediately called Nancy, one of my "99er" friends and she had not yet read the e- mail. So, I was the one to tell her that her referral was coming! The tears kept coming from both of us. After that there was nothing to do but wait until our agency received the referrals. Luckily, Nancy's baby shower was on Saturday so we had a reason to celebrate. It was great seeing Nancy and the other "99er" gals (Laura and Marile) and to be able to congratulate them in person. Well, today was the day that the agency received referrals and the phone calls arrived. All three couples received referrals for their daughters and Patrick and I are so excited and happy for them. We can't wait to meet the newest additions to our "99" family!

No comments: