Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Go Red Sox!

All is quiet on the adoption front. There is one rumore that the CCAA will at least get to 12/10/05 for the November referrals. I really need this rumor to pan out if I want an April referral. I wish I was in a better place emotionally right now but I'm not. I am so tired of this wait and I feel very anxious about how may days will be matched with the next referrals. I need so see some significant progress (yes, 10 days would be considered significant).

The good news is that the Boston Red Sox are in the World Series. We are all very excited but we also may be getting a $1400.00 check if they win! In the spring we purchased some furniture at a local furniture store and the deal was that if the Red Sox won the World Series we get our furniture for free!! We unfortunately had to leave our swing set at the old house when we moved so we told the boys if the Red Sox win they get a new swing set. Hopefully in 2 more weeks The Red Sox will be the World Champions and the boys will have a new swing set in the backyard!



Let's Go Red Sox!!

No comments: