Friday, October 26, 2007

21

21 months of waiting. I am so tired of these LID post, maybe I'll just stop documenting each month of waiting.

Really good news on the rumor front and Rumor Queen reported that:

"A European site says the cut off will be the 12th, possibly the 13th. There is no information about where this information comes from. They say they are “confirming this”, they aren’t treating it as a rumor but as fact. "

Sooo, that puts a little smile on my face. Hard to believe that maybe we will see more than 7 days of referrals this month and I am trying to stay grounded. I will say that it is nice to see my fellow January friends starting to get excited! If the CCAA gets to December 12th then we would be right on track for an April referral and maybe even a March referral! I think it may be time for us to start taking off the wallpaper in Lily's room.

No comments: