Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day fun and another referral batch

Spent Sunday at the Buffett concert. Yes, the concert was at 7:30 but it really was a whole day event. We prepared for the tailgate and then we tailgated Buffett style with lots of Margaritas and food. The concert was at Gillette Stadium and we had fantastic seats! We were one level up from the floor to the right of the stage and I really could see Jimmy's face. There is something about Jimmy Buffett that just makes me feel so carefree and happy! Well that carefree feeling and happiness ended Monday morning, and not just because of the margaritas I drank Sunday night! Referrals were sent out and the CCAA matched only 4 days and they are now up to 11/25/05. I knew they would not finish November but I couldn't help but to be hopeful. Sooo, October will be the month our 11/3o freinds get their referrals. They are NEXT!! In a few short weeks they will see their babies picture. This will give me the boost I need to endure this never ending wait. I am still hoping for a February referral but March is more realistic at this point. I was successful at getting through the summer without Lily and now a new season begins. I guess I should go think of all the great things the boys and I can do together and convince myself that March is a prefect time for a refferal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm just now coming out of the fog of margaritaville. FOUR DAYS IS A BUNCH of HOOEY.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! well, october it is then! hope to see you guys soon. any costume ideas for little miss maeve?

Colleen said...

Ahhhh...another parrot head?? I LOVE Jimmy! Glad you had a fun time.