Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Florida Fling

I spent the weekend in Florida with some great bloggy freinds! It was a reunion trip and when we met last year we really thought we would have all our girls for our 2nd annual. We were lucky enough to have one home and she was the joy of out trip. Husbands were invited this year but Pat had his annual football trip so he was unable to attend. It was so nice to meet the men and a few new women that I had not met before. The Hilton's were fabulous host and the day at Epcot was fantastic. Some of the highlights of the weekend were: Riz's smooth feet, pictures around the pool, lamb burgers, Lia, the truckvanbus, all the fabulous gifts, champagne toast, pet peevs, laughing and beer around the world with Eric. I could go on and on and I know I am leaving a million things out but I don't ever think I could capture the weekend with a blog post. I will leave you with a few pictues.












1 comment:

the mommy said...

Melissa, OMG you are cracking me up. We had a great time and can't wait for the next reunion. What a great weekend!!