Saturday, September 8, 2007

Packing Challenge


I have recently joined a yahoo group where we work on packing for our trip to China. Each month we focus on something different and in August the challenge was to accumulate everything we will need for our diaper bag. I had so much fun gathering all the items and now my diaper bag is packed; even though we are months away from a referral!! I plan on bringing a backpack for my carry on and then using it for my diaper bag once in China. I will also have a smaller bag with me for shorter outings. If you want to view my list it is here under the post titled "finally". It felt so good to work on something adoption related and to make progress! My biggest fear is that we would get our referral after 2+ years and I would have nothing done. My hope is that after our referral I can focus on preparing the boys for when we are gone (making meals, leaving them small gifts, etc..). So now the next challene is packing everything else we will need for the baby, I'll let you know how I do at the end of the month!

No comments: