Monday, September 10, 2007

Kindergarten!!

Today was the day I put Shea on the bus to start kindergarten! Overall things went well; except for the fact the bus driver tried to drop him off at our old house!!! Luckily, I had prepared Shea that this may happen and he spoke up and told the bus driver his new address. No tears were shed by either of us but it was very difficult for me to hold them in. Even with only attending 1/2 day Kindergarten Shea was exhausted when he got off the bus and it took a while to get anything out of him. When he did talk the jist of the conversation was that gym class was cool! I can't believe how fast 5 years goes and now my baby is in kindergaten. This really starts a whole new chapter of our lives. I attend my first PTO meeting next week, so weird to even say that! Tomorrow Bryce starts preschool, I hope they're ready for him!!

No comments: