Tuesday, September 11, 2007

And Now Preschool!!


Yesterday Shea went to Kindergarten and today I sent Bryce to preschool! Both my boys are in school and I have no babies home. Bryce did great at school and never even looked back to give me a wave. Pat and I brought Bryce into the classroom and told him we were leaving and he just stood at the tool bench and said "bye". It was so much harder for Pat and I to leave that classroom and to leave Bryce than it was for him to leave us! So now I have 5 hours a week alone. I of course thought Lily would be home by now and I would be spending 1:1 time with her; but as I have done for 2 years now I readjust my plans. I have decided to spend the time running. I used to run and at one time I called myself a "runner" but over the last 5 years finding time to run has become more difficult. I want my baby home and I am feeling impatient but I again find myself thinking how grateful I am for the opportunity to have had this extra time with the boys and now to able to pick up an old hobby!

No comments: