Sunday, August 26, 2007

19 months...and still counting!

I almost forgot that today is our 19 month LID anniversary. Thanks Allyson and Ford for the reminder! It is hard to wrap my mind around this wait and the fact that we still have so long to go. Referrals ahould arrive again sometime late this week or right after Labor Day. The good old Rumor Queen is saying 11/29/05 may be included in this batch. I am hoping the CCAA matches at least up to 11/28 so the 29th would be a nice surprise. Even better would be if the CCAA could match up through 11/30, I have a few friends who would be very excited about that!! I had a ladybug sighting yesterday, this is suppose to mean good luck so just maybe the 30th will be included this month, although I am not counting on it! Happy 19 month anniversary to all my January friends.

No comments: