Saturday, August 2, 2008

Next Week???

I am optimistic that referrals will arrive next week. All signs are pointing that way. I would love for the referral call to come on Monday but it is looking more like Tuesday or Wednesday. I can wait a few extra days. I will be ready either way. We will be home from the beach for 2 weeks so I can stalk RQ and all my yahoo groups looking for any signs pointing to packages arriving at the agency. I find myself just imagining what the moment will be like... will all go as planned? Will Pat be home for the call? Will the call come when I am not expecting it? Will I be able to fill out my call sheet? Will I be able to record the call? I also can't stop thinking about the important details. Who exactly is Lily? Where is she? How old is she? Is she healthy? Is lily with our friend's daughters, Wren and Emma? Soon all these questions will be answered, hopefully sooner rather than later!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Have fun stalking the phone this week....I'm SOOOOO excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Lily is also waiting for her Mommy and Daddy to come get her and love her in person.

Denise

Sharon said...

I can't wait to hear the news!! You better post as soon as you hear since I will be stalking RQ and the Yahoo groups and not getting any work done!!

Hang in there!!!

Sharon

the mommy said...

Nothing will go as you plan it and it will be wonderful just the same. Enjoy this moment it is what you have been waiting for all this time. This is it this is it we are so happy for you...