Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Buzz Kill

Well, after stalking RQ for 2 days and putting calls into the agency we find out that the "packages in the air" were NOT referrals. We still have no idea what the cutoff is and if we are even included in this months referrals. We are frustrated to say the least. I have to remember that I originally did not think we would hear anything until July 7th so I think I will go back to thinking that. Tomorrow is Shea's birthday and I need to focus on making his day special. I am leaving the island (my kitchen island!) and going to the beach. I will bring my computer and still do frequent checks but I can't stare at my computer any longer. Hopefully I will have good news soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday shea!
hope to hear some good news soon
hang in there!

Diane said...

Glad you are getting off the "island", Melissa! Tell Shea Happy Birthday from his Panda Aunt Di in Michigan! Hopefully we will know more soon!
:)Di