Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When

As reported on RQ:

"The soonest I would expect to see them this month is Monday, August 4 and the latest is Thursday, August 14. The most likely arrival based on the average would be Thursday, August 7."

August 4th is also my best guess. I think that the CCAA may send them out the week before the Olympics and then they will probably be off of work during the Olympics. I really hope nothing goes wrong and they don't lose our file because we will have to wait until after the Olympics to clear up any issues. I know I am thinking of problems that haven't happened yet but I just can't help but think the worse.

I like to think we have 3 more weekends before referrals. Weekends are always the hardest because there is never any information or new rumors. This weekend Pat and I will be away for a night to celebrate our anniversary, following weekend we have a wedding and the third weekend I will probably be in isolation!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

i am with you ... all those thoughts: "what if we get skipped??" kind of thinking. i am so thankful to have met you through this journey. thanks for being my source of information!!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

It's all good! And with that said, we so know what you are going through worrying about what we can't CONTROL!!! Soon... Our time is here!
peace
fm