Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Just a quick post to say Happy Anniversary to Patrick. We have been married 9 years, together for 17! We met very young and new even then that we would be together forever. We have been blessed with 2 wonderful sons, a loving family and a great group of friends. We have wonderful examples of marriages in our family and my grandparents are getting ready to celebrate 61 years of marriage in September. I can only hope that I have the chance to spend the next 52 years with Patrick, I can't wait to see what you are like at 87!

We are still waiting patiently for rumors this month. I am hoping that by this point next week we know that matching has begun and we are getting ready for our phone call. Only another week or two until we see our Lily. To say we are ready is an understatement!!

No comments: