Monday, March 31, 2008

Same Old Stuff

It looks like the cutoff this month is Janaury 9th. NOT the 13th, NOT the 12th and NOT EVEN the 10th!! Mostly I am just sad for my friends who thought they were getting referrals this month and now need to wait another month. This wait has been just full of disappointment after disappointment month after month. With any luck we can still get our referral in July but I really have no idea. I know I will wait it out but I just wish that we could start getting excited. It seems like as soon as we feel positive the CCAA takes the rug right out from under us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i am so sorry to hear that it's the 9th! i don't know what to write to you to cheer you up,but maybe we can meet at the noon hill again for therapy:)
brittany

the mommy said...

Hang in there Melissa we will get through this together...

Hugs
Susan

Anonymous said...

Yes Melissa, this month was a huge disappointment, but we will get there!!

best,
Susan