Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

I started getting sick last Thursday but I willed myself to feel better for Sunday. We woke up and had our indoor egg hunt and then went to church. In the afternoon we had family over and the boys and their cousin Olivia had the big outdoor hunt. The food was all delicious and the it was a really nice family day. By 7:00 Sunday night I felt terrible and by Monday AM I could barley walk. Off to the doctors I went and basically I had the flu that turned into an ear infection and just a nasty virus. I am starting to feel better today but I honestly do not remember ever feeling this sick!! Thank God I have great family who helped me out with the kids. Here are some pictures of Easter.
Family of 4 for a few more months!
Olivia, Shea and Bryce are ready for the egg hunt!

My niece, Addison. She has been warming up Lily's crib!

My grandparents who have been married for 60 years!




















No comments: