Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

I barely remembered it was St. Patrick's Day today. I remember a time when what I would do on St. Patrick's Day was planned weeks before! I did manage to get the boys dressed in green (army green, that OK? Right?) and myself in a green. We had a great Irish dinner at a small pub near our home and as you can see it took everything out of Bryce!





Bryce fell asleep on dad's lap during dinner. St. Patrick's Day was a little to much for him. I hope this is the only time I see my son asleep in an Irish Pub!

We've had a busy few weeks and I am anxiously looking forward to the next set of referrals. We had our fingerprints re done for the third time and hopefully that is the last time! I have the care package all ready that I plan on sending to Lily when we get our referral. I have started buying a few small gifts to bring to the orphanage workers and I am hoping to accomplish a few more packing tasks in the next few months. My plan is to be all ready when we get our referral so I can spend the summer having fun with the boys. After all, this is our LAST summer without Lily! I am really starting to think that referrals should cover at least through the January 10th and that means we are still on track for a July referral. July can not get here soon enough!!

3 comments:

the mommy said...

Melissa July is coming but I think you are going to have Lily's referral sooner then that. I can't wait to see her cute little face...

Hugs
Susan

the mommy said...

by the way your little guy is to cute asleep in the pub....

Christine said...

Hummmm...July referral? tee hee I am hoping June or May!! ;) I know crazy. But being in Canada I worry about the travel delay due to the Olympics. Actually if our travel does get delayed we are almost better to get our referral in July. So then we are not waiting as long with a referral which I think would be torture. WE ARE GETTING CLOSE! Your boys are so cute. I can't wait to see that first photo of your two boys and their sister! How cute will that be?! Good for you for getting a lot done so you can enjoy the summer. It is amazing that when each batch comes out we think we might have a better idea as to "when"...but it is still hard! Thinking of you....We should start to hear something soon! Yippeee! Come on Rumours!