Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Nursery


I need to blog about something "happy" because rumors in "China adoption world" are just bad, bad, bad!! I will not even get into them right now because nothing has been confirmed true. At the point I am planning for summer 2008 without Lily. Anyways, back to good things. Right before Christmas Pat finished painting the walls and I LOVE the color. I still need curtains, a book case, lamps, and a few other things but we have plenty of time for all of that. So here are the pictures. What do you think??

4 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Looks great, especially the comfy chair to hold Lily in when you're reading her bedtime stories!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Debbie said...

Just beautiful!! I love what you guys have done.
I am praying for your heart as we have another however many months & months of waiting. Our girls are out there - we just have to hang on to the hope of bringing them home!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

It is beautiful, bright and cheery; just as Lily will be. Sending many good thoughts your way!!

Nancy

the mommy said...

Melissa I love it the color is perfect and every thing looks so cozy... Great work