Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years! This was the first year in a very long time that we stayed in but it was nice and relaxing! We just didn't have it in us for a big night out. December kicked my butt and I need to save all my fun for a good friends upcoming wedding! We enjoyed a nice night with great friends and the kids stayed up very late and were not in bed until 10:30!!! We will be paying for that tomorrow! The CCAA has also kicked my butt again and only referred through December 19th this month. Agencies started receiving referrals today, so congrats to all those who will see their babies faces for this first time. We are still a long way off. 2008 will be our year but I have no idea when. Overall 2007 was a great year. We went to Disney, my niece was born, we moved into our new house, Shea started Kindergarten and Bryce started preschool, the Red Sox won the World Series, the Patriots won all 12 of their regular season games, and three families from the "99ers" brought their girls home! Hopefully 2008 will bring everyone health and happiness and of course we hope this is the year we bring Lily home!

No comments: