Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas




I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas. We had a fantastic Christmas Eve. Started at 4:00 mass and then our Christmas Eve party at our house with family and friends. I cooked an 11 pound tenderloin and I was so happy it came out great. I was a bit nervous...nobody wants to ruin Christmas Eve dinner for 30 people!! The night was so much fun and Santa Clause even paid us a visit. By 10:00 the kids could barely get through our traditional reading of "Polar Express" before they were fast asleep. This morning it was clear the Devine family had been good all year because the living room was filled with presents. Shea couldn't believe Santa got everything from his list, including the electric Scooter, and Bryce is loving his Scooby Doo people! Pat was very generous and bought a new video camera for me from Lily. I am sure I will be figuring out how to download video very soon! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

so cute - love your pics! merry christmas!! have fun with your video camera ... 2008 HAS to be our year for our Lilys!!